Running out of wall space?
SNAP’s Adopt-a-Lot Matching Donation program is your answer!
Businesses and individual donors can choose to ‘adopt’ a special lot from the 2022 Live Auction. This means you agree to make a donation equal to the estimated value of the chosen lot.
Your donation essentially doubles the value of the work and we would look forward to recognizing you as a SNAP Adopt-a-Lot Patron.
Be among the first to join our list of generous Adopt-a-Lot Patrons!
To become an Adopt-a-Lot Matching Donor, please contact Jason Patterson at email@example.com.
Your support ensures ACT’s important programs and services remain FREE for those in need.
A big ‘Thank You’ to our SNAP 20th Anniversary Adopt-A-Lot Matching Donors
- La Fondation Emmanuelle Gattuso – Adopted work: Maureen O’Connor, Reverence
- Brad Berg & Brian Rolfes – Adopted work: Martine Côté, Portrait # 018, Stouffville, Ontario, Canada I -7°C
- Dr. Kevin Russelo & Associates – Adopted work: Patrick Lightheart, Lemon Aid
- Llana Nakonechny – Adopted work: Leyla Jeyte, two chairs
- Daniel Holland & Shu Qing Wang – Adopted work: Jonah Samson, Physique Pictorial
- David DesLauriers & Nicholas Diaz – Adopted work: Two Bananas, Tom Hsu
- Timothy Thompson – Adopted work: Free Your Mind, Lucas Murnaghan
- Simon Clements – Adopted work: Man with Moore, Adad Hannah
- Doug Watters – Adopted work: Canada Day, Yonge-Dundas Square, Canada, Bidemi Oloyede
- Rob Howe & Francisco Remolino – Adopted work: Of One’s Own 02, Virginia Mak
- An additional thank you to those who confirmed their Matching Donation support after the printing of the catalogue.